Search This Blog


Pages

Friday 25 November 2011

Textbook Rental

Oh my Gosh you guys, it is actually true. If you haven't read my previous post, I was asking if any of you guys know about textbook rental plan York University is offering or it might just be a rumour? No! It is actually 100% true.

You can now rent a book for a semester for a lot less and it started just in 2011. Fairly new plan, but I am sure many students have already been taking the advantage.

You can rent the books here: http://yorkuniversitybookstore.rentsbooks.com/

But make sure you return them before the due date, you don't want to end up paying the late fee ;)! Let me know how many of you guys would be renting books for upcoming semester? I will raise my hand up, how many of you will?

xox,
    Sobi Follow YorkYuLife on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment