Search This Blog


Pages

Sunday 20 November 2011

After Acceptance!!

So just like me, most of you have got the acceptance letter in the mail/ e-mail from York University. Now, make an effort to go to https://apps2.sis.yorku.ca/Apps/WebObjects/AAS.woa/wa/DirectAction/student
and log in with your Reference Number provided in your e-mail/letter of acceptance (note that: this reference number would be different than the one you got when you submitted your application, that is your payment reference number!) and your date of birth. When I logged in, I clicked on the Application Status and it stated that I was accepted for my program of choice. I immediately accepted the offer, thinking what if they change their mind Haha! After I accepted the offer, I went to book an enrollment appointment (Will let you know how to do that in the next post!). I seriously don't know what that is until I first attend it. I booked mine for Thursday, 21st November. It is a 3-hour appointment. Erm, for what? Any of you guys know what that is? Comment below and let me know, anticipation kills :) !!!

xox,
   Sobi Follow YorkYuLife on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment