Search This Blog


Pages

Monday 21 November 2011

How To Book An Enrollment Appointment!

I bet you cannot wait to start university in January or whenever. When I accepted my offer, I went to York University website right away to see what my next step should be? It was the enrollment appointment, when you meet with the advisor and plan your first year schedule (that's all I know for now, until I go on mine this Thursday). From what I have read from different blogs, it is very important to book your enrollment appointment as soon as possible to ensure the spot in your choice of courses.

To book an enrollment appointment, log into your MyFile with your Reference Number and Date of Birth. Once you are logged in, click on Book/Manage my Enrollment Appointment. Scroll down to the program that you accepted the offer for and click on the Book/Manage under the Advising Column. It would then redirect you to the next page and at the bottom of the page, click on Book/Manage and you would see a table of available time slots. Book whatever time is convenient for you and confirm it. The confirmation would be e-mailed to you. If you have to make any changes, follow the same steps but you have to cancel the first appointment before you can book the next one (Note: You cannot see the available time slots until you cancel the first one), so be really sure before you cancel it. You never know they might be fully booked and you surely do not want to be late :).

So guys, hurry up and book your enrollment appointment so you can do some shopping after everything is planned with the help of the awesome advisors :) ....

xox,
    Sobi Follow YorkYuLife on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. hi! I got some problem with enrollment booking and I found your blog lolz. I got offer of admission letter to YorkU into BHRM program and it stated that I was only required to book an appointment by Nov 29, 2012? what does it mean? It means that the booking can be made only in nov 29? I clicked to book on 27th Nov but there is no button or sign under the Advising column for me to process the book at all :(. Can you help me to figure out wat is the problem here? I am an international student and I wrote email to advising office of my faculty already but didnt got any reply at all :(.

    ReplyDelete