Search This Blog


Pages

Sunday 20 November 2011

What happens after you apply?

After you have recieved an e-acknowledgement, you have to make sure the Office of Admissions of your choice of university, has recieved all of your supporting documents. You application cannot be processed until all the documents have arrived, and that is why I said in my last post, TIME IS CRUCIAL. When all your documents and transcripts have been recieved, you will be notified in your account, (Example: MyFile, York Application Services).

Now, just keep your fingers crossed and see what happens after. I have applied through York Application Services for Winter 2012 Academic Session and now waiting for a reply. The Fall Campus day is this Saturday, November 12th. I have been advised to make an effort to attend this event. I am not sure if I want to go there or not. I have watched videos on YouTube about what happens on a Fall Campus Day, and me being a really shy person, I don't think it would be a good idea to go. So still deciding! Let's see, but I will fill you guys in if I happen to go!!

xox,
   Sobi Follow YorkYuLife on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment