Search This Blog


Pages

Thursday 1 December 2011

Oh! How I Love The Snow!

The season's first snow has already touched Toronto and it's been freezing ever since then. I am sorry for not blogging for almost four days now (I think!), been extremely busy with work and catching cold isn't a good sign either. I have been in my bed since this evening with a cup of hot chocolate and some oreo cookies to relax my sweet tooth. How are you guys are enjoying this weather, or what ever climate you guys are in? I am sure, some of you guys are still enjoying the warmth of sun.

I went to York University today to update my file which had been quoted as an International Student by mistake. The officials had asked me to visit the campus with my passport and someone would help me right away and get that changed. It was really cold and I had to try very hard to read the map (bad at reading maps!), ended up walking for almost 30 minutes to find Bennett Center for Student Services. The next adventure was to find the Admissions Office, but that didn't take long. I asked almost five people and all of them were very generous to guide me to the right place. Everyone was very helpful and sweet around the campus, it was quite impressive! The Admissions Office was at the third floor and when I came out of the elevator, the reception desk was right infront of it and this lovely lady took only two minutes to resolve this issue. So guys, that issue has been resolved thankfully. I am looking forward to my enrollment appointment now, might get my Yu card the same day as well. I have already activiated my Passport York, so the next time I am at the campus, I can use my iPhone for navigation and would not have to walk that much (I do not have internet on my phone) - Yeah! I am 'cheap' like that. :) Follow YorkYuLife on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment