Search This Blog


Pages

Friday 2 December 2011

Est-ce qu'il neige deja dehors?

I woke up this morning with an excitement thinking Toronto would be covered with the blanket of snow when I get up, but I faced an utter disappointment after pulling the curtains. What? No snow :(! I want to have a snow-fight with my siblings already! I was on a holiday tour last year around this time, so I have not seen snow in about two years. That is the only reason why I am longing to see the snowfall.

As I have told you guys in my earlier post that I have activated my Passport York! I never actually read the offer of Admission letter carefully earlier. Last night, I was going through my papers and wanted to read the offer of Admission again, in case if I missed out on anything. Oh my God! one of the paper had my student number on it. I quickly went on http://www.yorku.ca/ and clicked current student and from there I went to Passport York and activated it. If you guys have recieved your offer of Admission and have accepted the offer already, go activate it! There is a treasure full of information in there and also sign up for the Career website. One of my main goals at school is to get a job on campus, that would help me to build my resume. I have searched for jobs on campus, there are many jobs for you guys! I am going to work on my resume in a while so I can apply for a job, wish my Good Luck :)!

What school gives you a full fledge facility of Career website before your first day of class?Only York University!!
Meilleurs vœux (Season's Greetings!) Follow YorkYuLife on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment