Search This Blog


Pages

Thursday 27 October 2011

On a ride with me...

University life is just like a roller coaster...Fun and fear filled...Many of us have browsed so many blogs just to find some information on how it feels to be at the university and few of us have even thought about what happens in a day to day life of a university student (Well! I lied, almost everyone thinks about it)...And that's the purpose of this blog, to give you an insight of my personal university life. I will be posting my day to day routine, including organizational tips, time management skills, note-taking skills and much more....I am a transfer student at York University starting this Winter (2012) session, majoring in Political Science......

I can tell you one thing...I am super excited, so let's begin this journey.....

xox,
   Sobi Follow YorkYuLife on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Glad I ran into your blog! I'm also starting at york this winter 2012 and am super excited!! Have you gone shopping for school supplies yet? And I would just like to know when you plan to purchase the textbooks for your classes, now or once you start? Thanks in advance for the answers!
    -Khadija

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Khadija,
    So glad to have you here! I'm super excited to start York, and I'm sure you can't wait either :). What program did you apply for? As for as school supplies, I have bought binders and an agenda for now, but I'll be going for few more things later this month (Boxing Day) ;)!

    I am going to buy my textbooks after the classes start, I have heard from many students that the professors usually change the books and we should always wait atleast for a week once the classes start! I'm not planning to wait for a week, but surely until my professors make it clear and they usually do by the first lecture. You might find yourself in a huge line up but it's better than buying one and then going back to return it :)! So my sincere advice is to wait :)...

    If you have any more questions, feel free to ask! I hope to have you here again, I haven't been posting much lately but will surely write some more posts by tomorrow! Have you had your enrolment appointment yet?

    xox,


    Sobia

    ReplyDelete